Every now and then, I’ll see something and realize that it should really freak me out… but for some unexplained reason, I either enjoy it or regard it with general indifference. Examples:
1. The premise of E!’s Girls Next Door.
2. The lyrics to any Top 40 song the kids are humpty-dancing to these days.
3. Foreign people who still faint when they see Michael Jackson.
4. The way my roommate and his BFF giggle when they kill people in Grand Theft Auto.
5. Ryan on the new (completely old-school and amazing) Real World. The first thing I thought when I saw his drunken fist pump was, “I hope Rich makes an animated GIF out of that.” He did not disappoint.
6. Mariah Carey’s marriage to Nick Cannon.
7. The fact that it’s Tina Chen‘s world and I’m just living in it.
8. Eyelash extensions.
9. My Bizzaro-World twinblog The Captain (although to be fair, he owns it and gives me a shoutout in the last paragraph).
10. Gonzo’s romantic interest in chickens on The Muppet Show.
And here’s something so awesome I can’t believe it’s acceptable:
1. Cheese Danishes. It’s cheesecake for breakfast. WHAAAAAAT.