Living with Justin is awesome so far. Though, I’m really sad that I had to break this up:
Chauncey can’t sleep in the room with us because I’m allergic, so he comes to the door and whines a lot throughout the night. Justin is planning on sleeping in the treehouse every now and then to appease him, but it’s still heartbreaking.
Does anyone know any tricks to ease cats into a transition like this?
For that matter, anyone know how I can ease Justin into this? Right now he blocks out the noise with his iPad and Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, which always makes me laugh really hard for some reason.
“Oh, look at that,” he retorts as he slips them on, “I can’t hear you anymore, either.”
We haven’t had any major “Man, I Hate That Thing You Do” moments yet, but I’m bracing myself. While we’re throwing out cat weaning tips, got any tips for living with your significant other? (We’ve already established designated nights where one of us goes out so the other person can be home alone.)
The place is coming along nicely. I’ll show you pictures after I have my Grilled Cheese Birthday Party!
- I paid off a credit card today!
- I’ve managed to work out every day, though not as much as I would like. I miss the treadmill. Hopefully we’ll make it to the Y soon.
- No more weight loss yet, though I just had 2 sugar cookies for brunch so it’s kind of my fault.
- My job is really depressing me and while it’s never a great idea to write about work, you should know that it’s consuming most of my thoughts and energy these days and that’s why I haven’t been very chatty here. I’m just … sad. It takes a lot of effort to snap myself out of it, but I’m trying.
- In Buffy/Wire Club news, we finished Season 5 of Buffy and have just started the last season of The Wire. *sniffle*
- I finished Season 3 of Skins and am slowly making my way through Season 4. I have become a Freffy fanatic. I’ve decided I much prefer watching seasons of television all at once online; this way I become immersed in a world the same way I do with books.
- Justin and my Grandma. I mean, can you even: