But I have nothing new to tell you right now! Really!
- Still running (85 miles, second pair of shoes).
- Still working (
foron the weekend).
- Still reading Game of Thrones (book 5 is craaaaaaazy).
- Still watching Mad Men with Justin (all caught up!).
- Still missing Revenge (Reveeeeeenge).
- Still sucking at all Tolliver gambling except Roulette (I was thisclose to winning about 10 horse races, ugh).
- Still catching up with friends when I can (Dewey’s with Jane, TV with Jen and Ron, kickball with Ty, Peter and Heather, Santigold with Kim, Liz and Nate).
- Still doing not much else (Dawson’s Creek on Netflix).
- Still throwing shade at the Ramonas (Ramona 1 canceled our second attempt to hang out so she could hunt down a new friend who skipped out on drug court and was texting her pictures of full syringes. I was like, “Well, he sounds awesome. Have fun with that.” That was the straw that broke our Facebook friendship’s back. Ramona 2 is a whole ‘nother story. The Ramonas are unfriended).
I went to Indiana last weekend and I’m going to Jersey/Brooklyn in a few weeks. Other than that, same old same old. I probably should have kept the Ramonas around for more stories to tell you, but it was getting so depressing. I have opinions on things, but I already told Facebook and Twitter about that. Anyway.
P.S. Note upon rewatching this video: that wheel-smoke trick at 3:39? Someone did this right outside my loft at 1 in the morning a few weeks ago and then my room smelled like burnt rubber all night. Please never do that.