But I have nothing new to tell you right now! Really!
- Still running (85 miles, second pair of shoes).
- Still working (
foron the weekend).
- Still reading Game of Thrones (book 5 is craaaaaaazy).
- Still watching Mad Men with Justin (all caught up!).
- Still missing Revenge (Reveeeeeenge).
- Still sucking at all Tolliver gambling except Roulette (I was thisclose to winning about 10 horse races, ugh).
- Still catching up with friends when I can (Dewey’s with Jane, TV with Jen and Ron, kickball with Ty, Peter and Heather, Santigold with Kim, Liz and Nate).
- Still doing not much else (Dawson’s Creek on Netflix).
- Still throwing shade at the Ramonas (Ramona 1 canceled our second attempt to hang out so she could hunt down a new friend who skipped out on drug court and was texting her pictures of full syringes. I was like, “Well, he sounds awesome. Have fun with that.” That was the straw that broke our Facebook friendship’s back. Ramona 2 is a whole ‘nother story. The Ramonas are unfriended).
I went to Indiana last weekend and I’m going to Jersey/Brooklyn in a few weeks. Other than that, same old same old. I probably should have kept the Ramonas around for more stories to tell you, but it was getting so depressing. I have opinions on things, but I already told Facebook and Twitter about that. Anyway.
P.S. Note upon rewatching this video: that wheel-smoke trick at 3:39? Someone did this right outside my loft at 1 in the morning a few weeks ago and then my room smelled like burnt rubber all night. Please never do that.
One response to “Geez I’m Bad At This”
Could the kibosh on talking about the Ramonas be lifted for discussion on movie night? I really need to hear about the dance crew(s?).